Monday, August 9, 2010

Alone?

Sometimes I swear I need to be alone for good. Although I know that seclusion only looks good because I wouldn't have to deal with the problems that lead me to want to run away in the first place. I'm just tired of feeling the need to fix something about myself. I just wish that I could be who I am without any reference to "normal" or "expected." But I suppose I can't do that. Being part of a social situation, I have to do some things to make myself acceptable.

I have this recurring fantasy about becoming a Buddhist nun. But even then I would be among others and I'd have to change myself in some way.

I jump to conclusions very easily. I can take any situation and blow it out of proportion in moments. Unintentionally. I don't mean to be a closet drama queen.

Enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment